Thursday, November 4, 2010

Patrick Wolf: redheads and violins.

Hi there and welcome back, redheads fans! Sorry for the lack of post during the past weeks, but unfortunately I've been so busy with some work!

Anyway, here we come again with another redhead musician, Patrick Wolf. Well, he's redhead from time to time, but  I must admit that this color fits him at all, and he looks so cute with it!


I'm a big fan of Patrick and his great music and voice. His style is so particular, and makes it so special.

 

A new song has been recently released in Patrick's official Youtube channel. Here you've got it... I think it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever listen.




Ifg you want to know and listen more about Patrick Wolf, visit his official site!

So, that's all for today, redhead lovers; we're back again around here!